This knife is at the top of the food chain (in its class)! Designed by Laci Szabo from the ground up to cater to the needs and desires of elite warriors.
TOPS sent us this blade for a little T&E and I must say I have been stoked on it ever since it came out of the box. There was a break in the weather, so I headed to the mountains to test it in the field.
Check out the TOPS website at www.topsknives.com !
NOT a sponsored video. These are my own opinions.
– Stronger, better blade shape than current Issued knives
– Factory sharp (especially for a 1/4″ blade)
– Traction coating is sweet
– Handle is plenty long for any task
– Healthy weight makes it EASY to process wood
– Handle material great in all conditions
– Pry bar/glass breaker
– Only comes with a combo edge (my opinions in the video as to why)
– Handle material edges a little harsh (I lightly sanded the cuts in the handle after this video, which solved the problem completely)
– Hard to find a place to put this knife on a plate carrier! Mainly going to carry on my belt.
If you are a company wishing to send products for review, please contact me at: Andy.InnerBark@gmail.com
Music by Incompetech.com
Join us on facebook!